All products offered on the Site are subject to stock and availability, so the delivery time may vary upon notice from us, or may even proceed with the cancellation of the order and the refund of user charges in case. If the delivery time offered is not of the User’s complete satisfaction, the cancellation of the order may be requested.
Shipping and delivery costs of the products
IZAPA sends shipments throughout the Mexican Republic via courier.
For international shipping, please send a request to [email protected]
Delivery in 2 business days, within CDMX
Delivery in 2 to 5 business days, nationally
Free shipping on all orders within México.
The shipping charge, where applicable, will be displayed automatically and will be itemized before you accept your purchase. The orders are processed in the following 24hrs of reception, from Monday to Friday. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and the person who receives the package will be required to provide the messenger with his name. Please make sure there is someone at home to sign the receipt of your package.
To avoid problems (wrong addresses, etc.) it is essential that from the moment you process your purchase you fill out the form correctly. In case of any problem with your delivery we will let you know by phone or via email.
IZAPA will send the products purchased by the User to the address specified by the User for this purpose as long as said address is within the coverage area communicated by IZAPA.
The delivery time starts from the confirmation of payment by the bank, online payment platform, or IZAPA credit department. The delivery time described on the site is an estimate. In this way, it is possible that such term change for reasons of logistics and force majeure. In the hypothesis that by any unforeseen event or force majeure that may delay the delivery of the products purchased on the Site, IZAPA will at all times be exempt from any liability. In case the User has not received the products within the period stated by IZAPA, he must contact the Company through the customer service center. The cost of the freight will be added to the value of the purchased merchandise and will be calculated and informed to the User before the confirmation of the purchase.
At the time of delivery, an official identification (voter’s credential, passport, FM2 immigration form or driver’s license) will be requested to the person receiving the merchandise, so it is required to have this document at hand in the delivery of the purchase.
IZAPA suggests that the User verify the integrity and quality of the products received at the time of delivery. If the User is not satisfied with the products, it is requested that he not take delivery of the order but immediately communicate with the IZAPA customer service center.
Cancellation of the purchase of products
The User may cancel the purchase of Products made through the Website, provided that the Products purchased have not left the IZAPA offices. If the Products have already been sent by IZAPA, the User will not be able to cancel the purchase made, and will have to follow the procedure presented in the ‘Returns’; section. In the event that the Products purchased by the User have not been sent, the cancellation option will be available. In case of cancellation of the purchase made by the User, the amount paid by the User will be reimbursed in accordance with the ‘Reimbursements’; section of these Terms and Conditions.
We are confident that our products will meet your expectations. But, if it were not so, in the following the Return Conditions:
The User may return the products purchased through the Website, provided that:
1. Request the return within 30 (thirty) calendar days following the delivery date.
2. The product (s) are in the same conditions in which they were delivered to the User and are, as far as possible, with the original packaging and labeling, or alternatively in a similar format that guarantees the return in perfect condition.
3. The customer has made a return and the collection is in the same delivery address.
The cost of shipping for returns is paid for by the customer and will be deducted from the reimbursement directly by IZAPA.
– The products are defective or it is a different product than the one acquired through the Website
– Allergy Problem: If the client is sensitive to the product after use, please request the evidence and the prescription, receipt from the doctor to get the change or refund. This should not be more than 30 days. The cost of shipping for defective products, different from the one acquired through the Website or Allergy Problem, is the responsibility of IZAPA
The return process of the Products will be as follows:
1. The User must contact the IZAPA customer service center ([email protected]) within the established deadline requesting the return of the products and providing, name and surname, order number, names of products to be returned, address where the products will be collected. In the event that the return is due to the fact that the product (s) are defective or it is a different product than the one acquired through the Website, the User must also express such circumstance, as well as mention, if applicable, the defects of the
2. Once the Return Request has been approved, IZAPA may send the User a guide for the shipment through the corresponding Carrier Company, as well as schedule the date in which the Carrier Company will collect the products from the original delivery address.
3. The User must, if applicable, package the product in its original box or packaging, print and deliver the guide, as well as the Products in their original packaging or box to the Transporter Company on the date scheduled for that purpose.
If the payment was made by debit or credit card, the refund will be made through a chargeback on the same card that was used as long as 30 (thirty) calendar days have not elapsed after the charge. If the payment was made by other means or has already exceeded 30 (thirty) calendar days after the charge, the refund will be made through a bank transfer in the User’s account. The User will be reimbursed for the cost of the returned products plus the original freight cost paid by the User for them, if applicable.
Term for refunds in case of cancellation
In case of cancellation of the purchase made by the User in accordance with the section ‘Cancellation of the purchase of products’; of these Terms and Conditions, IZAPA must request reimbursement from the User for the entire amount paid by the User within of the following 7 calendar days counted from the date of the cancellation of the User’s purchase.
Term for refunds in case of return
Once the products returned by the User have been received, IZAPA will review the returned products. In the event that the products received by IZAPA comply with the characteristics set forth in point 2 of the ‘Return Conditions’ section, the Company will be obliged to return the money paid by the User within 7 (seven) calendar days counted as from the day that IZAPA received the returned products. User’s responsibility in relation to transactions The User assumes responsibility for all costs, fees, taxes and demands arising from the use of this Website. The access data communicated to the User for their profile have been designed exclusively for personal use, and should be treated with confidentiality. The User must modify their passwords regularly. All transactions made through the profile account will be imputed to the holder of the relevant profile account, and will be binding.
The User is liable without limitations of direct and indirect damages, as well as consequential damages, that could be caused by serious negligence or illegal intention.
The User must send a request to the customer service center of the Company 24 hours from when the purchase was made. Invoice requests will not proceed for purchases that do not fall within this period. When requesting the invoice it will be necessary that the User have at hand and provide the following fiscal requirements:
• Full name or company name
• Complete Tax domicile including street, colony, delegation or municipality, state and zip code
• Form in which you made the Payment (cash, electronic funds transfers, personal checks or debit cards, credit cards, service cards or the so-called electronic wallets authorized by the Tax Administration Service)
• Indicate at least the last 4 digits of your payment account
• E-mail where the invoice will arrive
• Once the corresponding invoice has been issued, IZAPA can not re-invoice or issue subsequent invoices.
• Payment Category CFDI
• Method of payment