TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This document constitutes an adhesion agreement for the use of the website www.izapa.wpengine.com(hereinafter “Website” and / or “Website”) that celebrate: on the one hand, IZAPA BEAUTY SA de CV (hereinafter referred to as “IZAPA” and / or “the Company”), as responsible and on the other, the User, subject, both parties, to what is established in this document.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
By entering and using this Internet portal, identified with the domain name www.izapa.wpengine.com , property of IZAPA, the User is accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use contained in this contract and expressly declares its acceptance using electronic means , in terms of the provisions of article 1803 and other relative of the Federal Civil Code.
For the purposes of this contract, the parties agree that “User” shall mean any person of any nature who enters the web site www.izapa.wpengine.com and / or any of the subpages that display their content and / or the person of any nature that you sign up and / or use any of the services offered through said page.
In case of not accepting in absolute and complete terms the Terms and Conditions of this contract, the User must refrain from accessing, using and observing the Website and / or any other service offered by IZAPA.
In the event that the User accesses, uses and observes the Site, it will be considered as an absolute and express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use stipulated herein, the other documents incorporated into them by reference, as well as the applicable laws and regulations in accordance with the legislation in force for the use of the Website.
IZAPA will not keep an individual copy of the present agreement between the User and the Company, so it is recommended to the User to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Use for their own file.
- In the event that the User violates what is expressed in these Terms and Conditions of Use, IZAPA may cancel its use, as well as exclude the User from future operations, and / or take the legal action that he deems appropriate for his interests.
- Using the Site www.izapa.wpengine.com
- The User and IZAPA agree that:
- In order to use the Website, the User must be at least 18 years of age or be accessing under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- IZAPA grants a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Website, under the described Terms and Conditions of Use, for the purpose of purchasing personal items sold on the same Page. The user may only print and / or copy any information and / or image contained or published on the web site www.izapa.wpengine.comexclusively for personal use, therefore it is expressly and strictly prohibited the commercial use of such information. In case of being a moral person, he will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Mexican Federal Copyright Law. The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, partial or total, of any information, image, document or graphic appearing on the web site www.izapa.wpengine.com, for any use other than personal commercial use is expressly prohibited to the User, unless it has the prior written authorization of IZAPA. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use will result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this section, without prior notice.
- Certain services and related features that may be available on www.izapa.wpengine.com may require registration or subscription. The User acknowledges that, by providing the personal information, it grants IZAPA the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Mexican Federal Copyright Law. If the User decides to register or subscribe to any of these services or related functions, the User agrees to provide accurate and up-to-date information about himself, and to promptly update that information if there is any change.
- Each Site user is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers secure. The account holder is fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- On the other hand, the User must notify the Company of any unauthorized use of his password or account. In no way shall IZAPA be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of User’s failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process, the User agrees to receive promotional emails from www.izapa.wpengine.com. However, later, you can choose not to receive such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- IZAPA reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove any information, communication or material that in its sole discretion may result: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; (ii) fraudulent, deceptive or deceptive; iii) infringement of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; (iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravene what is established in this contract.
- IZAPA does not presume that the content of your Site may be legally viewed outside of Mexico. Access to content may not be legal for certain individuals or certain countries. If the User has access to the content from outside of Mexico, he does so at his own risk and is responsible for compliance with the laws within the jurisdiction in which the User is located.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website and the affiliated websites of IZAPA; the User is prohibited from: (a) accessing data to which the User is not authorized to use or log on to a server or an account for which the User does not have authorized access; (b) attempt to examine, scan or test the vulnerability of a computer system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempt to interfere with the use of any other User, hosting service or network, including, without limitation, transmitting a virus to the Website or to the affiliated websites of IZAPA; cause flooding of such sites by “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; (d) sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and / or advertising of products or services, or; (e) forging any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
The User acknowledges that violations of the computer system or network security may lead to civil or criminal liability. IZAPA will investigate situations that may involve such violations and reserves the right to denounce such actions to the authorities; the Company will cooperate with the competent authority in the investigation of said violations in the terms established in the applicable legislation.
- Users must have equipment and facilities necessary for their Internet connection (computer, telephone, modem, programs, etc.) to be properly admitted to the Site. The use of these equipment is the responsibility of all of them.
- IZAPA is exempt from any liability that may arise for interruptions or suspensions of the Internet access service caused by failure in the telecommunications system, in the supply of electric power, acts of God or force majeure or a third party action that may disable the equipment that provides access to the network.
- For the above, IZAPA is not responsible for any damage, loss or loss to the User caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. The Company will not be responsible for any virus that could infect the User’s computer as a result of access, use or examination of the Site or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained therein. Users shall not be liable to any liability or demand payment of damages, due to technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. IZAPA does not guarantee the access and continuous or uninterrupted use of the Site. The system may not be available due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or any other circumstance outside the Company; in such cases, an attempt will be made to restore it as quickly as possible without any liability being imputed to it. IZAPA will not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the Site.
Intellectual and industrial property and copyright
IZAPA acknowledges that it is the sole owner of the intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, at www.izapa.wpengine.com, including but not limited to: projects, software, source code, graphics, photographs, videos, images, music, sound, texts, logos, trademarks, domain names, trade names and data included on the Website www.izapa.wpengine.com. The entire content of our site is also protected by copyright as a collective work under the copyright laws in Mexico and international conventions. All rights reserved.
Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Mexican and international laws relating to intellectual and industrial property and copyright.
It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, commercialize, license, send, divulge, publicly communicate and / or any other action that breeds Mexican or international laws in force in intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Site without previous express written authorization of IZAPA.
In the event that the User transmits to IZAPA any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the IZAPA.com Website, the User grants IZAPA a perpetual, universal, free license in this act. , non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, which includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display them and execute them publicly.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall also apply to any other information that the User sends or transmits to IZAPA, including, without limitation, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions to renew or improve the Website, whether or not they have been included. in any space of the indicated page or by virtue of other means or ways of transmission known or that are developed in the future. In addition, when the User sends comments or criticisms to the website, it also grants IZAPA the right to use the name that the User sends, within the framework of said revision, comment, or any other content.
Therefore, the User expressly waives in this act to carry out any action, claim or claim against IZAPA, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs , applications, software, ideas and other material that the User sends to the website www.izapa.wpengine.com.
In case of considering that any content published on the Website is a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, the User may make a notification by contacting the IZAPA Customer Service Center. The User must indicate: i) true personal information (name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant); ii) handwritten signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; iii) accurate and complete indication of the content (s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of said violations on the aforementioned website; iv) express and clear declaration that the introduction of the indicated content (s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; v) express statement, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content (s) constitutes a violation of said rights.
The Website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided only as an advantage of the Website for the User and do not imply that IZAPA has approved the content of said third party websites. IZAPA is not responsible for the content of linked websites of third parties and makes no statement regarding the content or the veracity of the material on the sites of such third parties. If the User decides to access the websites of third parties through these links, he does so at his own risk.
Information about products
The information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the commercial names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the IZAPA Site, are exposed exclusively for guidance purposes. IZAPA is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in the product information.
Credits and promotions
IZAPA will inform the Subscribed Users to the newsletter, by e-mail, all the promotions and future opportunities, with the respective dates and conditions.
Promotions will have specific terms and conditions, and Users interested in participating will be responsible for reading and understanding these terms and conditions.
The User may have a personal account (hereinafter “User Account”) by entering the data requested on the Website. The User Account is personal, unique and non-transferable. Through the User Account, the User can access his history of purchases and orders made, verify the status of his orders, access to his shopping cart, have access to promotions and discounts that from time to time inform IZAPA, can customize the content that is presented to you from the Website in accordance with your preferences, as well as using any type of functionality that IZAPA may apply in the future to the User’s Account.
The User may only have one User Account. In the event that IZAPA detects different Accounts that contain matching or related data, it may cancel, suspend or disable them, at its sole discretion. The User will be responsible for all the operations carried out from his User Account. The sale, assignment, transfer or transmission of the User’s Account under any title, whether it is onerous or free, is prohibited.
IZAPA reserves the right to reject the registration of a User Account in case of considering that the User has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, without the Company being obliged to communicate or explain the reasons for its decision and without generate right to compensation or compensation in favor of the User.
Purchase of products
In order to make the purchase of the products, the User must make the payment of the selected products, taxes and corresponding shipping costs through the payment service providers that IZAPA makes available to the User on the website www.izapa.wpengine.com. The User may only purchase products through the Website to be delivered to an address within the territory Mexico.
Once the purchase has been made by the User, by means of the implicit acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use, IZAPA will send an e-mail to the User informing the details of the purchase made.
Payment for products purchased on the Site may be made through any of the means of payment offered by the Site through Pay U. The list of payment methods offered may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. the users.
Payment by credit card or any other means of online payment must be made on the Site.
The order number assigned when making the transaction on the Site does not imply acceptance of the transaction. In case of having any problem with your order, the User will be notified by email or by telephone.
IZAPA will send the purchase confirmation via email. Only after confirmation of payment will the products be released for delivery at the delivery address indicated by the User.
IZAPA reserves the right to request official documents from its customers, as a means of validating the process of acquiring products through the Site.
In case of ignorance on the part of the Banking Institution corresponding to the charges made by the corresponding User through credit card and derivatives of operations carried out on the Site, IZAPA reserves the right to initiate the corresponding legal actions and to establish the criminal or civil liabilities as the case may be or of any other nature, as well as carrying out all internal actions that may range from making the charge back to the credit card of said User until the definitive withdrawal of the User from the Site, for which will not need previous authorization of the User.
Order of acceptance and prices
All the prices of the products indicated through the Website include VAT and other taxes that may correspond to them. However, these prices do not include any additional expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which will be detailed separately in each order and must be accepted and paid, prior to its sending, directly and exclusively by the User
Prices, promotions and availability, subject to change without prior notice.
The User must consider that there are cases in which an order can not be processed for various reasons. In that sense, IZAPA reserves the right to deny or cancel any order for any reason, at any time. In addition, it must be clear, that the User may be asked for additional information, even before accepting the order.
IZAPA will provide the most accurate price information for Users, however, certain errors may still occur, such as cases in which the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Website. As such, the Company reserves the right to deny or cancel any order. In the event that the price of an item is incorrect, it is possible that at its discretion IZAPA may contact the User to request instructions or cancel the order and notify him of such cancellation. It is worth mentioning that, IZAPA will have the right to cancel such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and paid.
If for any reason, the price is at $ 0.00, please contact the IZAPA customer service center. For any reason, it will be understood that these are not priced or given away and orders placed under this situation will be canceled without prior notice.
Restrictions for minors
IZAPA does not intentionally make sales to minors, so it is recommended that parents and guardians carry out the activities of purchasing products or registering on the Website themselves.
The parents or guardians of minors will be responsible for the acts performed by them in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including damages caused to third parties, actions taken by them and that are prohibited by law and by the provisions of this agreement, without prejudice to the responsibility of the User, provided that the latter was not the parent or legal representative of the minor offender.
The User in this act is obliged to indemnify and securely and peacefully IZAPA and its subsidiaries, controllers, shareholders, directors, employees, officers, counselors and agents against any actions, procedures, responsibilities, demands, claims, losses, liabilities , damages, costs, damages, expenses and costs, as well as the expenses, costs and fees of lawyers and external advisors that are derived or are related to the violation by the User of: (i) these Terms and Conditions, and / or (ii) any laws, regulations, decrees or regulations in force.
IZAPA reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter or claim that implies or could involve the payment of compensation associated with any breach of the User. The User agrees to cooperate with IZAPA in the development of the relevant defenses.
Modifications to the Site www.izapa.wpengine.com
IZAPA may at any time and when it deems it convenient, without notifying the User, making corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without this of place or right to any claim or compensation, or that this implies acknowledgment of any responsibility in favor of the User.
Validity, termination and modification of the Terms and Conditions of Use
The Company, as well as the User, acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions are of unlimited validity, and will become effective as of their publication on the Site.
IZAPA reserves the right to make alterations to this document without prior notice. Therefore, IZAPA recommends that the User re-read this document regularly, so that he / she is always informed of possible modifications. The alterations to the contract will become effective immediately after its publication on the Site. Once the modifications have been made, it will be presumed that the User who continues to use the Site will have full knowledge, read and consent to the amended Terms and Conditions. In case the User does not accept the modified terms and conditions, he must stop using the Website.
IZAPA may at any time suspend access to the Website and / or terminate these Terms and Conditions. The termination of these Terms and Conditions will not imply in any case for IZAPA that it must indemnify the User.
These Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and substitute any other agreement or contract entered into previously. Any clause or provision of this contract, as well as the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at the option of IZAPA, in order to correct its defect or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligation and validity.
Occasionally, IZAPA may review, update and / or add to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this contract additional provisions relating to specific areas or new services provided on or through the Dulcelana.com Website, which will be published in the areas specific or new services of said site for its reading and acceptance. The User acknowledges and accepts that these additional terms form an integral part of this contract for all legal purposes that may arise.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and governed by the current legislation in Mexico, Federal District, waiving the application of the Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
Cession of rights
The rights granted to the User must be considered as personal rights and the User may not assign or transmit them, nor authorize any third party to use them in any way. IZAPA may assign all or part of its rights and / or obligations under its charge to any third party, subsidiary or controller of IZAPA without prior authorization from the User. By virtue of said assignment, IZAPA will be released from any obligation in favor of the User, established in this contract.
No waiver of rights
The inactivity on the part of IZAPA, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action derived from this contract, at no time shall be interpreted as a waiver of such rights or actions.
The User agrees to indemnify IZAPA, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisors for any action, claim or claim (including legal fees and court costs) arising from any breach by the User to this agreement; including, without limitation of any of the derivatives of:
- Any aspect related to the use of the website www.izapa.wpengine.com
- The information contained or available on or through said Site or of insults, defamation or any other conduct that violates this contract on the part of the User in the use of the aforementioned Website.
- The violation of applicable laws or international treaties related to copyright or intellectual property rights, contained or available on or through said Website.
If any provision established in these Terms and Conditions is illegal, void or impossible to execute in any jurisdiction, it will not affect: (i) the legality, validity or exercise in said jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the legality, validity or exercise in any other jurisdiction of said or any other provision of this agreement.
IZAPA may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which does not imply in any case the waiver of the same, unless expressly recognized by IZAPA, or prescription of the action that corresponds to each case.
The headings of the clauses are incorporated into it only for convenience and for better management, so that in no way be considered for purposes of interpretation, nor affect the obligations contained therein.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Notice, as well as any modifications and / or legal notice published or communicated, from time to time, by IZAPA through the Website, constitute the entire agreement between the User and IZAPA in relation to the Services offered by IZAPA through the Website.
Date of last update
It is notified that the Terms and Conditions were modified on October 30, 2017.
Notice of Privacy
IZAPA BEAUTY S.A. de C.V., hereinafter “IZAPA” and / or “Empresa”, with fiscal address at Juan Vázquez de Mella 481,Local 200, Piso 2, Int A, Colonia Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, México C.P 11510, issues this Privacy Notice so that the owner of the personal data, hereinafter called “Owner”, is aware of the treatment that the Company gives to personal data.
At IZAPA we care a lot about your privacy and to keep the personal information you share with us safe. We protect and safeguard the personal data of the Holder to avoid damage, destruction, theft, loss, alteration, as well as unauthorized treatment, in compliance with the provisions of articles 8, 15, 16, 33, 36 and other relative the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
It will be possible to contact our responsible for the protection of the data and its treatment by sending an email to your attention to the address [email protected]
Intention of the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is made available to you with the intention that the Owner has knowledge of the treatment to be given to them, as well as the precise information to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter “Rights ARCO “), which are described below:
- Right to access your personal data held by IZAPA, except in the cases mentioned in the Law.
- Right to rectify your personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right at all times to cancel your personal data. IZAPA may deny the cancellation of the data in the terms established by law.
- Right at all times and for legitimate cause to oppose the treatment.
It is important to inform you that the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals protects your personal information from unauthorized uses and without your consent, so this document will inform you of the information we collect from the Owner, for what and how we use, the possible transfers to third parties, the purposes of the data processing, their ARCO rights, as well as the revocation of their consent, which the Holder can enforce before IZAPA with the aim of having full control and decision over their data personal For this reason, we recommend that you read carefully the following information:
This Privacy Notice is applicable to the Personal Data Holders obtained directly, indirectly or personally by IZAPA, through the processes of purchase-sale of products, contracts, letters, requests for information, as well as the different forms contained in the Website of the Company www.www.izapa.wpengine.com (hereinafter “Website” and / or “Website”) or any other means specified for such purposes, which refer to this Privacy Notice.
The Personal Data is provided through the creation of an Account or User Registration, and / or by sending a contact request through the contact form on the customer service page. The Company collects personal identification information that is voluntarily assigned by the User, or in response to explicit requirements by the Company.
Information should be true and complete. The user will respond at all times for the data provided and in no case will IZAPA be responsible for the veracity of the same.
The information requested is the following: Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Transactions, Email Account, Telephone Number (s), Fiscal Data for Invoice Elaboration, Bank Card Number, and Bank Account Identifiers .
IZAPA does not request Sensitive Personal Data in the Website that it manages.
Cookies are data files that are stored on the hard disk of the computer equipment or the electronic communications device of a user when browsing an Internet site, which allows the exchange of status information between said site and the user’s browser. The status information may reveal means of session identification, authentication or user preferences, as well as any data stored by the browser with respect to the Internet site.
We will also use the information obtained through Cookies to analyze the pages navigated by the visitor or User, the searches carried out, improve our commercial and promotional initiatives, display advertising or promotions, banners of interest, refine our offer of contents and articles, customize said contents, presentation and services.
Cookies are also used so that the User does not have to enter their password so frequently during a browsing session, also to account for and corroborate the records, the activity of the User and other business concepts and agreements, always having as objective the installation of Cookies, the benefit of the User who receives it, and will not be used for other purposes unrelated to the Company.
If you want more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The security and confidentiality of the data that users provide when contracting a service or buying a product online will be protected by a secure server under the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, so that the data sent will be transmitted encrypted to ensure your shelter
To verify that you are in a protected environment, make sure that an “S” appears in the navigation bar on pages where you enter your payment details – “httpS”: //.
However, despite having more secure tools every day, the protection of data sent over the Internet can not be guaranteed 100%; Therefore, once received, everything possible will be done to safeguard the information.
IZAPA will take all reasonable measures to protect the personal identifiable information of its clients and prevent its disclosure, loss, theft, abusive use or alteration. Any information you send relative to your credit cards will be provided voluntarily and directly to the secure PayU site where such information will be encrypted before it is sent. The information is disseminated en route and is decoded once it reaches our server. On the contrary, the information you send using email will not be protected unless we specify it. For this reason, we ask you not to send personal information such as your identification numbers or your credit card number via email.
The Database of the Company, where the collected information is stored, will keep the Information provided by the Owner, even if they are modified, updated, or even canceled for any reason. The foregoing in order to maintain a record on the Owner and safeguarding their legal interests. The conservation of information indicated in this paragraph may be deleted or eliminated in its entirety through the exercise of ARCO Rights.
To unsubscribe from our newsletters, please click on the following link located within our emails: “Unsubscribe from this list”.
Purposes of the Treatment of Personal Data
Personal Information is collected and stored for the purposes of
- Identification and certainty of the User of the Website;
- Operation, management, shipment of merchandise, returns, invoicing, collection, administration, provision of our services;
- Delivery of notifications, requirements, letters or newsletters or attention to your requests related to the services we provide;
- Help complete a transaction or order that has been initiated on the website;
- Analyze the behavior and demographics of the Users;
- Improve our commercial and promotional initiatives (marketing);
- Send information or messages about new products and / or services, information from our business partners as well as any other information;
- Show advertising or promotions of interest to our Users;
- Transfer of information of the Holder in the applicable cases in accordance with the section “Transfer of Information with Third Parties” of this Notice;
- Prevention or denunciation of unlawful acts or acts by different authorities;
- Comply with the exercise of ARCO rights and revoke the Holder’s consent.
With the foregoing, the Company can provide an efficient service to the User.
The purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations and the relationship with the Holder, that is, that the Company provides an efficient service to the User, being this the main obligation and that gave origin to the Legal Relationship between the Company and the User.
The collection of information allows the Company to offer services and features that are better suited to the needs of the User. It also allows the Company to send the User by different means and routes (including conventional mail or electronic mail, SMS, MSM, electronic notifications) offers of products and services that may be of interest to the User, in addition to fulfilling their obligations by these means.
The Company reserves the right to request any additional voucher and / or data in order to corroborate the personal data of each User, as well as temporarily or permanently suspend those Users whose data could not be confirmed.
The User acknowledges that the account or User Registration is personal, unique and non-transferable, and it is forbidden for the same User to register or own more than one account. In the event that the Company detects different accounts that contain matching or related data, you may cancel, suspend or disable them. The User will be responsible for all operations carried out on his account, since access to it is restricted to the entry and use of his personal password, which is the exclusive knowledge of the User. In the event that the account is suspended, the Company will store the personal data of the User, to the effect that the User and the Company will remain subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
In the event that the User’s information at the time of registration was wrong or incomplete, as it is impossible to verify and identify the User, the Company shall have the right to immediately suspend the provision of the Services through the Website, No need for prior notice, the User being responsible at all times for the losses and damages finally suffered.
The data of the Holders will be provided only by the Company in the forms established in this Privacy Notice. The Company will do everything in its power to protect the privacy of the information. It may happen that by virtue of judicial orders, or legal regulations, the Company is compelled to disclose information to authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, or in cases that third parties may intercept or access certain information or data transmissions. in which case the Company will not respond for the information that is revealed. In these cases, the Company will notify the Holder about this situation.
We do not assume any obligation to keep confidential any other information that the Owner provides through online newsletters and chats (chats), as well as information obtained through cookies, information that has not been directly delivered to the Company.
It must be clarified that the Owner’s information is NOT sold, given away, facilitated or rented to any third party. If the user does not want their data to be shared, they can decide NOT to use a specific service or NOT participate in some promotions or contests.
The Company will take all possible measures to maintain the confidentiality and security described above, but will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from the violation of these measures by third parties using public networks or the Internet, altering the systems of security to obtain access to the information of the Owners.
The security breaches that occur in any phase of the treatment that significantly affect the economic or moral rights of the Holders, will be immediately reported by the Company to the Holder, so that the latter can take the corresponding measures to defend the their rights.
Transfer of Information with Third Parties
The Holder expressly authorizes the Company to keep in his record the information provided by the Holder, also authorizes the Company to provide constant information on the aforementioned record to (i) authorities that request it as permitted by the legislation in force and ( ii) to its strategic, commercial or technical associates with the purpose of offering better conditions of Promotions and / or contents of the User. In addition, the User expressly allows the Company to collect information for the realization of traffic tracking, with the intention of identifying groups and user profiles, as well as for advertising orientation purposes.
Data Transfers are for lawful purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The Company declares that it will not transfer any type of information of the Holder to national or foreign Third Parties. Otherwise, the Holder will be informed through the publication of a new Privacy notice. The foregoing in accordance with the provisions of article 36 of the Regulations of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Transfer in special circumstances
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, substantial transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of the Company then we can transfer, or assign the information collected on this Website to one or more relevant parties, in addition to compel us to issue a new updated Privacy Notice to the internal changes suffered.
The Company declares that it can communicate personal data of the Owner with the Manager, inside or outside the national territory in terms of the provisions of the law or the Regulation.
The person in charge is a physical or moral person, public or private, alien to the organization of the Company, which alone or jointly with others, treats personal data on behalf of the Company, as a consequence of the existence of a legal relationship that links it with the same and delimits the scope of its action for the provision of a service.
This remission of data is to comply with the purposes specified in the treatment, directly related to the fulfillment of the objects and contractual or extracontractual relations with the Company.
The data processing in this referral is subject to the following terms agreed between the company and the person in charge:
- Treat only personal data in accordance with the instructions of the Company;
- Refrain from processing personal data for purposes other than those instructed by the Company;
- Implement security measures in accordance with the Law, the Regulations and other applicable provisions;
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the personal data processed;
- Delete the personal data subject to treatment once the legal relationship with the Company or by instructions of the Company has been fulfilled, provided that there is no legal provision that requires the preservation of personal data;
- Refrain from transferring personal data.
The exercise of the Holder of their ARCO rights or any other right indicated in the law or regulation will be in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Limit of use or disclosure of Personal Data
In order for the User to exercise his right to limit the use or disclosure of Personal Data, but with the intention of continuing to use the services provided by the Company, the user must express it by writing to the following email [email protected] Said writing must contain the following:
- The name of the owner and email where you receive the response.
- Directed to the Company.
- Customer registration or account with the Company to prove your identity or the relationship you have with the Company.
- The clear and precise description of the data you wish to limit from its use or disclosure.
IZAPA will have a period of 20 (twenty) business days to answer and, where appropriate, execute the limitation of use. In said response, it will give the resolution and the possibility of carrying out what was requested in the Written Document, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising its other rights.
ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition)
The Holder has the right, from his / her own person or through a Representative, to request from the Company, at any time, access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, regarding the personal data stored in the Company’s Database.
The legal framework applicable to this application is found in Chapter IV of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Articles 28 to 35), by Chapter VII Sections I through V of the Regulations of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data ( articles 92 to 111), and by the Twenty-fifth, Twenty-Eighth, Twenty-Ninth and Thirtieth Thirty-fifth Notice of Privacy Guidelines.
The request must be in writing with the following requirements:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity (copy of credential to vote for example) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner. The Identifications must be Official.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which it seeks to exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to them.
- Where appropriate, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting your request.
- Any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
- That the letter is addressed to the Company.
The request will be sent to the Committee or the Personal Data Officer through the email [email protected], and internally it will be sent to the person who receives and answers these requests.
The Company will communicate to the Holder, through the electronic mail from which the request comes, within a term of 20 (twenty) working days from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the adopted decision. The moment in which the request is received is that in which you have entered our server.
Once the reply has been sent within the indicated period, the Company will have 15 (fifteen) working days to execute the Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition of the personal data according to the request or similar rights.
IZAPA asks the User to update their data every time they suffer any modification, as this will allow to provide an efficient and personalized service.
When the data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes provided by this privacy notice and the applicable legal provisions, they must be canceled, blocked and deleted by the Ministry of Law.
Procedures for blocking and deleting personal data
Once the data have been canceled, the Company will keep one more month the personal data of the Owner, for purposes of clarification and preparation for the suppression. Once this period has expired, the Company will permanently delete the personal data of the owner, not having the opportunity to locate or contact the owner, being eliminated from the database and discarding any file related to the owner. If the owner comes to perform another act with the company, you must start it as if the relationship never existed.
The foregoing, observing what is stated in the Privacy Policies for the purpose of preserving information by law or authority ministry.
The personal data that have been fulfilled its purposes, but that can not be canceled and suppressed by law or contractual ministry, will be blocked from the purposes to which they were submitted, until it can be deleted. During this period, personal data can not be processed.
Privacy of minors
IZAPA does not intentionally collect information from minors, so it is recommended that parents and guardians carry out the product purchase or registration activities on the Website themselves.
The User states that the use of the page, the proportion of his Personal Data, or the direct realization of contractual or extra-contractual origin with IZAPA, has already read this notice and consents to the provisions of the same. The User consents to this Privacy Notice, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals.
Revocation of consent
The consent may be revoked at any time without retroactive effects. To revoke the consent, the User must send a Request, which must be in writing with the following requirements:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to the request.
- The documents that prove the identity (copy of credential to vote for example) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner. The Identifications must be Official.
- The clear and precise description of the link that the User has with the Company.
- Provide the documentation that supports the User’s request.
- That the letter is addressed to the Company.
- That you verify that the relationship you have with the Company has ended.
The Company will issue a response in which it will confirm the revocation of the consent, or in its case, it will indicate the reasoning depending on the specific case, counting the company with 15 (fifteen) days to issue this response. The deadlines will be counted from the moment the mail enters the IZAPA server.
Any request subsequent to the one mentioned in the previous paragraph will have the same effect as one of initiation, with the User and the Company bound to the same terms indicated above.
The Request will not be valid due to the omission of the aforementioned.
Modifications to the Privacy Notice
The Company, as well as the User, recognize that this Privacy Notice is of unlimited validity. However, the Company will endeavor to keep this Notice updated.
IZAPA reserves the right to make modifications to these Privacy Policies at any time and adapt them to new legislation, jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products as well as market practices. It is the responsibility of the User to periodically read the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice in order to be aware of said modifications, which when entered into the Website will automatically enter into force.
The Reforms to the Privacy Notice will be made known to the User through a notice on the Home Page of the Company’s Website.
Exclusion of responsibility
The Website may contain links, hyperlinks or hypertext links, banners, buttons and / or Internet search tools that, when used by users, transport to other portals or Internet sites that may be owned by third parties. IZAPA does not control said sites nor is responsible for the Privacy Notices that they hold, the personal data that users will provide through these portals or Internet sites other than the Website, which should be verified in the Privacy Notice in each site you access.
Likewise, the Company may provide social media functions on the Website that allow it to share the Website’s information on its social networks and interact with IZAPA on various social media sites. The use of these functions may involve the collection or sharing of information about the Owner, which will depend on each specific function. We recommend that you review the settings and privacy policies of the social media sites with which those sites are interacting.
This document is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the IZAPA Site, which constitutes a legal agreement between the User and the Company. If the User uses the services of the IZAPA Site, it means that he has read, understood and agreed to the terms set out above.
If you agree to have read this Privacy Notice and do not express your opposition to your personal data being processed or transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so.
This Privacy Notice will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Mexico.
If the User considers that their rights have been violated regarding the protection of personal data, they have the right to go to the corresponding authority to defend their exercise. The authority is the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), its website is: www.inai.org.mx.
Date of last update
It is notified that the Privacy Notice was modified January 2018